Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ID

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 10:50 PM)
Anomally
First Poster
Options

Alright so I'm trynna log into a new samsung account but whenever I do it keep putting in a old email from someone else and I can't get to change it, on my profile info it has the same email but I don't get to change that one either it just says that an account with that mail already exist. I've tried changing it cuz it keep wanting me to go log in. It just looks like when I reset the password put in the wished email and put in the password it says the email id doesn't exist either which counters when it says an account already has that email id

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, whoever you bought the phone off didn't remove their Samsung account. Until that happens you cannot replace it.
0 Likes
Troubadour
Pioneer
Options
Google removing old samsung account from phone. If no aswers there consider factory reet but be aware that that process deletes everything you have already enteŕed.
0 Likes
Anomally
First Poster
Options

So all I have to do is have them remove their account? It's quite weird since I mean they don't have it logged in nor can I put in my actual ID as stated earlier bcuz the account I made already exists

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It doesn't matter if they are logged in, the fact remains their account is on the phone which is not good. If it was a nefarious person they could do lots of things like track you, delete all of your data etc.
0 Likes