Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health acces denied

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 09:10 PM)
JoaoTomima
Apprentice
Options

I cannot access Samsung Health on my Phone - I get an error message - Access denied

Unauthorized changes were made to your phone.

Contact Customer Service for more information.

(0x240104000061301211C)

(1)
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@JoaoTomima: Have you installed any unauthorised, third party ROMs or software onto your Galaxy S10? To check, head to Settings > About Phone > Status Information > Phone Status. Does it say 'Official' here? If it doesn't then the unofficial software is likely to be causing compatibility issues Samsung Health, leading to the error above. 

If this isn't applicable, head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Device Protection > Scan Now, to see if this flags any issues. I'd also recommend uninstalling any recently installed third party apps, to see if this helps. 

JoaoTomima
Apprentice
Options

It says it's official, i have already scanned too but samsung health still does not work. 

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's strange, @JoaoTomima! Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling?

JoaoTomima
Apprentice
Options

No, I didn't do anything.

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps?

JoaoTomima
Apprentice
Options

Still doesn't work.

AndrewL
Options

@JoaoTomima: Try restarting your phone in Safe Mode, as this will disable all third party apps and help to determine if the issue is stemming from an external source. To proceed, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. Open Samsung Health, and check if the notification persists. If not, restart the phone as you would normally, and uninstall any third party apps that you have recently introduced to the phone. Let me know how you get on. 

GabHX
Journeyman
Options

@AndrewL Hello! Im here and reading this article too because i have the same problem... i have Samsung Galaxy A6+ (SM-605FN/DS) But i was a rooted phone but now i put back as normal and firstly cleared all phone and then installed a new (official) software (OS) and now how it says in Phone status: Official so all is correct! Now i tryed to open the samsung health but it shows the error message...

Access denied

Unauthorized changes were made to your phone.

Contact Costumer Service for more information

(0x2401040400613061F1A)

Please help me fix this!

P.S I was did previus actions in this article...

0 Likes
Jooleah
First Poster
Options

Hi there- I have exactly the same problem 

I have a Galaxy S10e, and recently installed Samsung Health 

It will not work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 20 times. OS is "Official", no security issues, no recent 3rd party apps, tried safe mode. 

When first installed it will open one time, and then crash immediately as soon as I touch anything. After that it does count steps, which appears as a notification. But when I try to launch the app it gives the error "Unauthorised changes were made to your phone. Contact customer service ..."

Please help!

Updating Media
0 Likes