Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 21-10-2022 12:47 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I recently purchased a refurbished Samsung galaxy S10 and am happy with it. My last galaxy S range was a Galaxy s7 which i had until June 2021 when i purchased a galaxy A12 and the main reason for me buying a  galaxy A12 was my galaxy S7 had started to get hot when charging, this continued for about 4 months and what i read online about my phone getting hot was saying that it was the battery so that I decided to purchase a galaxy A12 last year. I have only had my galaxy S10 just over a week and have noticed that this phone does get hot at times, is this normal? I bought this galaxy S10 as a refurbished with 12 months warranty.  Has anyone else had similar experience?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you use phone for long periods or charging that's normal
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
-Robot-
Thank you for your reply and letting me know that it is normal. I was worried because when I bought my S7 I started having problems with it after 9 months and after it getting hot mostly when it was charging I Googled this on a few separate occasions and it would say it was the battery so after it had been getting hot for about 6 months I decided to buy a galaxy A12. I was concerned about my new refurbished S10 doing the same as my S7 did and wondered if there was a problem, the S10 has got a 12 month warranty. So is it normal to get hot sometimes ?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My S22Ultra gets hot charging, but having a leather case makes it not so noticeable

I have had S series phones since s2, and they all get hot to degree when charging, some hotter than others

Also whatever apps you run get hotter differently, youtube warm up the phone, some games I play get hot super faster, I usually uninstall them when that happens

Don't worry it should be fine
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
-Robot-
That's reassuring to know that, thank you for your help
0 Likes