Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 03:37 PM)
tekion
Student
Options

I am just about done with Samsung Software updates, consequently with Samsung.  Every time I update something (usually by accident, never intentional), it screws up the device or the app that is updated.  I by accident click the install on the pop up window for software updates (why isn't there a way to disable that popup?), I lost "predictive text" and "spell check", further more it takes twice as long to charge the battery and battery depletes twice as fast now .  I have done everything to restore them in "General Management", nothing fixed the problem.   I inadvertently updated Smart Switch that too packed up after an update, can't get it to connect, it is frozen in time.  What the hell is going on with Samsung?  Are they attempting commercial suicide? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Scrapppy
First Poster
Options
Strange you should say that because my phone just decided it needed to update photo editor and now everytime I try to use it the thing just force quits 🤣 I came here wondering how to uninstall the update!
0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
You can't but you can try looking up how yo wipe the cache partition from the boot menu. This should remove any gremlins and allow you reinstate functionality.
tekion
Student
Options

Try this lady's web page, she knows how to uninstall updates,

https://convergeddevices.net/how-to-undo-samsung-update/

0 Likes