Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy s10 update

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 07:33 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
In addition to my post 2 days ago regarding buying a refurbished Samsung galaxy s10, i received the phone today and am so happy with it. 
After having Samsung galaxy refurbished s range and the last 18 months had new A12 and A13 , i have to say my personal preference between the refurbished S range or a new A range is a refurbished S range. I am not a big user of the Internet at all but my preference between the refurbished S range and new A range is the refurbished S. It is so nice to have a galaxy S10 after having the galaxy A12 and A13 the last 18 months. 
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bev54  Glad you are happy with the Device.  Whilst older device should be  a  belter performer .

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
Hi James thank you for your reply, i have had my Samsung galaxy S10 refurbished mobile phone for 2 days now and since i last had a S range it was 3 years ago when i bought a Samsung galaxy S7 and my S10 is absolutely amazing. The last 18 months i bought a new galaxy A12 over a year ago and a galaxy A13 5 months ago and i have
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
.... I have to say it is so nice to have a galaxy S10, it is surpassing everything i thought it would be. I absolutely agree 100% with what you said JAMES, the S10 is an older device but you are absolutely right in saying that it should be a belter performer, what a difference between a S and A range 🙂 am a very happy customer, I have always bought Samsung mobile phones and would never buy anything other than Samsung 🙂
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes there is a noticeable difference between the A and S series. A series though defined as Mid range and will be fine for some though power/quality varies also within the A range.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
I Agree with you James, I am not a big user of the internet and last year I bought a Galaxy A12 and this year a Galaxy A13 and they was perfect for me. My first mobile phone was a Galaxy S4 and then Galaxy S7 all very good phones but my preference is the S range.
Thank you very much for your support with my questions, I only started using Samsung members a few weeks ago and it has been really helpful in many ways.
0 Likes