Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy S10 text messaging app

(Topic created on: 15-10-2022 05:49 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have recently purchased a refurbished suite galaxy S10 and i managed to move the apps i was using on my other galaxy phone but the text messaging app doesn't seem to be the same one as on my previous galaxy phone.  Can anyone help me by recommending which text messaging app is for the galaxy S10. Please?
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can compare the Messaging Apps here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/google-messages-vs-samsung-messages/

May wish to try them both out though,personally prefer Samsung's version. As others have said Google Messages and Messages by Samsung are perfectly safe.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Bigtasty65
Hi thank you for your reply, i missed the word " suite ". The first line of my message above should have said " I have recently purchased a refurbished Samsung galaxy s10, thanks for letting me know and for the advice about the Samsung text messaging app 😊
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
JAMES4578
Hi thank you for your advice, you have been extremely helpful with advice regarding my Galaxy A12, A13 and my recent purchase Galaxy S10. I have only recently been active on Samsung members, I have found it to be very helpful and everyone is so welcoming and helpful 😊
0 Likes
Fetr
First Poster
Options

Mine is not like that, I'm using S10 btw and the messaging app is +Message(SMS)

Screenshot_20240319-185253_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes