Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s10 plus Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 04:33 PM)
dynamicdaniel
First Poster
Options
Hey so I just bought a new never used samsung galaxy s10+ on eBay. Today it arrived and I checked the software and it said its android 11. I researched about this phone before I bought it and i heard it's meant to have Android 12. I already tried clicking software update but it says it's up to date. Anyone know how I can get android 12?
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
It may never get anything more, depends what version of the phone it is. For example, I bought a new sealed S10 5G last month for a family member, and it turned out to be an Australian phone. It was on Android 9 and had no updates available. Seems Telus in Oz left the phone on its original software and never updated it. I returned the phone and got a different one which is now running Android 12 fine
0 Likes
dynamicdaniel
First Poster
Options
Do you know if I can upgrade it somehow to android 12?
0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
You can with ODIN, but it's not for the feint of heart, and you risk tripping Knox, or indeed just plain bricking the phone.

As you got it from Fleabay, I'd return it. That's what I did with the one I got.
0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Unfortunately it's stuck on android 11 that's the latest version and you will get a few only security updates and that's it
0 Likes
dynamicdaniel
First Poster
Options
I thought it's meant to get android 12 tho
0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
So I've take a look for you actually you right it should get the android 12 But since you said I didn't got it I think the best thing is to contact Samsung support or something cuz the is no way actually you still got android 11
0 Likes
dynamicdaniel
First Poster
Options
Okay where can I contact samsung
0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Here in the app you will find support and scroll down and you will see text chat
0 Likes
dynamicdaniel
First Poster
Options
Ok I'll see thanks
0 Likes