Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung galaxy s10 over heating

(Topic created on: 19-03-2023 01:20 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I bought a refurbished Samsung galaxy S10 mobile phone in October last year and I did notice that it was getting hot, I was told it was ok and it was normal due to having a fast processor, and strangley it would get hot when not charging. Yesterday I was using my phone and I put on charge aswel as I have done many times before but last night a message came up on my screen saying my mobile phone is to hot and to unplug the charger. I stopped using it for half an hour and it was ok, when I started using it again it didn't get as hot and no message came up on the screen saying it was to hot. Is it something I should be concerned about ?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Photos of what Good Guardians looks like on my phone and my tab. You have the correct app Bev. The app icon is the correct one👍 I've no idea why you can't see it in the galaxy store 🫤Screenshot_20230323_182712_Good Guardians_1000024337_1679596870.jpg20230323_183946_1000024338_1679596900.jpg

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Looks like a battery issue you may have to get the battery replaced
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Get Good Guardians you can DL Thermal Guardian to help 👍 i had to do this.. my S10 battery was 3 years old and getting extremely hot. Thermal helps a lot and has options you can change Diagnostics said my battery was dying a death. I'm not surprised tbh as 3 years of working non stop with loads of different app and so on.. nothing lasts forever. You might want to check if you're battery is set to only charge to 80%.. just an idea 😁 also charging and using your device never helps.. I loved my S10, it was a dam fine phone in it's day 💜
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
cavellix
Thank you for your reply, i have never heard of Good Guardians, my battery is set to charge to 100% and i have had diagnostics check my battery today and it says my battery is normal, i noticed a few months ago that my s10 gets really hot just using it on the internet and I'm not a big user of the internet I just checked my emails go on Facebook and messenger and other basic usage, I was told by somebody that it could be the processor because it has a really fast processor, so I am trying to keep all my pages closed and just keep the ones opened I am using instead of having lots of pages open. I was doing this a couple of nights ago making sure that no pages were open that I wasn't using and a heat on the phone went down a lot cooler. I bought this phone refurbished in October of last year and it was sold as in good condition but I feel that as it has been heavily used, and one thing on the phone that has never worked is the loudspeaker, and I have tested this many times on diagnostics and the Second speaker comes up as issue. The place I bought this refurbished phone online I would never go back to that company and buy another refurbished phone again. I was reading messages on trustpilot the other day regarding the place I bought this phone from and it was getting bad reviews. Thank you for your
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
cavellix
I have successfully downloaded Good Guardians on my Samsung galaxy A13 but i am unable to find the same app on my s10. The picture attached to this message is the icon that shows on my galaxy A13 that I successfully downloaded Good Guardians on but i am unable to find the same app on my s10. Please can you tell me if that picture is a right picture for good Guardians on Samsung20230323_135734_2523_1679579856.jpg
Solution
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
Photos of what Good Guardians looks like on my phone and my tab. You have the correct app Bev. The app icon is the correct one👍 I've no idea why you can't see it in the galaxy store 🫤Screenshot_20230323_182712_Good Guardians_1000024337_1679596870.jpg20230323_183946_1000024338_1679596900.jpg
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Cavellix
Thank you for your help, I have found good guardians on the galaxy store 😊
cavellix
Pathfinder
Options
How's it going with the app and your phone Bev?
0 Likes