Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 18-06-2019 06:58 AM)
Jonathan96
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So its been 4 month since i submitted my clain for a pre-order. I ask for help on the smamsung members app as i had yet to recieve anythinf from them and all i was told was wait it takes time. However in my latest exchange on the smasung members app i was refered to the promotions team and when i contacted they told me that they had sent me an email to change my address in which i not recieve and that i missed the promotion period. After several exhanges with the promostions team i went back the samsung members app for help seeing as the promotion team is unwilling to help only to be bounced back to the promotions team. It seems like this entire promostions is just a joke and then i find out they are running the exact same promotion again.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Samsung must have these Buds in stock now and it's just a system issue stopping the despatch.

What you need is for someone at Samsung to take ownership of this and sort you out @Jonathan96 

If this was my situation I'd now raise a complaint via Samsungs own online complaints page.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes