Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exynos GPU performance

(Topic created on: 29-05-2019 12:59 AM)
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

I was reading and watching reviews wether its written or video regarding exynos s10 vs snapdragon s10.

Why the exynos s10 is a bit inferior when it comes to performance considering exynos 9820 single core. Is there anyone here from members or samsung employees to raise this concern, maybe samsung can create a software update or anything that can help exynos variant to even the snapdragon version of s10, any feedback will really appreciated.

Samsung S10 Exynos soon to be owner, if i only have an option I really want the snapdragon,

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

hello again my friend, i apologize for asking again and again,its about the snapdragon that we talked about, im getting interested with the cheap price tag of that model that the dealer is offering me, and he said its factory unlocked, so is it 100% if i put the uae sim here it will work? there's no warranty , only 1 week they have gven atleast. and i saw the box its an at&t model, ill attach the photo here so you can verify,my heart really wants the snapdragon ver, just tell me what are the possible issue i might have so i can close mycase, any ota software issue, apps, everything, thankyou so much!20190601_133206.jpg

0 Likes
Baron2
First Poster
Options

lol there is no difference between exynos and snapdragon u sad? Lol u are joking right?

Exynos is ***** biggest fail of Samsung it cant run every Game perfectly it runs Pubg after 10 min with 40 50 Fps but SD version runs it 60 fps perfectly and the exynos get very hot and drain more battery then the SD u dont even know your own stuff how can we customers trust u guys?

Look at youtube there are thausend videos testet by popular youtuber SD VS EXYNOS and let me say u this Exynos is ***** there is a lot of difference between them they cant be sold same prive as SD varian

Heshams10e
Student
Options

Exactly 

I have s10e exynous and its horrible ,SD is way much better when it comes to performance specially in gaming.

I advise anyone not to but an exynous devise 

0 Likes