Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Exynos GPU performance

(Topic created on: 29-05-2019 12:59 AM)
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

I was reading and watching reviews wether its written or video regarding exynos s10 vs snapdragon s10.

Why the exynos s10 is a bit inferior when it comes to performance considering exynos 9820 single core. Is there anyone here from members or samsung employees to raise this concern, maybe samsung can create a software update or anything that can help exynos variant to even the snapdragon version of s10, any feedback will really appreciated.

Samsung S10 Exynos soon to be owner, if i only have an option I really want the snapdragon,

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

thankyou so much, i added you and followed you here, i might consider the eynos 9820 now, since what ur telling me makes perfect sense, godbless and if i have any concern ill contact you here

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
I don't think that it can be fixed with a sw Update because the Sd and Exy. variants have more differences in terms of hardware.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

i do agree with what you said, i just want to ask if i use a snapdragon version here in a region where exynos is available , what will happen with my software update? will i recieve it normaly or totaly not because im not in a snapdragon region? please i need an answer ! thanks

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
The Snapdragon variant won't have guarantee in an exynos region.
Your Updates will come regularly as the US/China or wherever the phone comes from roll them out.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

now im having problem wether ill buy that snapdragon s10 versus the s10 exynos w/c is everywhere here in uae, im torn between the two, i am into games . but software updates for os is very important. ple'ase advise me what i should do.

0 Likes
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

so my OTA firmware updates will be coming from Usa and china righ? but you said it is not guaranteed. so what should i buy. i need ur advise please, its a hard earned money im about to spend

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
I would say Exynos.
Because if you buy the Sd855 one you won't get Support in your region if they're not sold there.
Software Updates may come later than normally but they should come monthly with SD855 as well.
I recommend you the Exynos one but you can buy Snapdragon as well.
In performance difference there is not really a gap between them.
The Exynos runs every game perfectly like the Sd one.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
The Updates will come from the region where the phone comes from and maybe it won't be able to install them.
It happens really often that someone comes to the Service because he is not getting Updates.
The reason for that is mostly because they are buying it from other countrys.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Solution
Debenhams
Explorer
Options

thankyou so much, i added you and followed you here, i might consider the eynos 9820 now, since what ur telling me makes perfect sense, godbless and if i have any concern ill contact you here

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
No problem 👍 Aleays ready to help 😊

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes