Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Devices connect to Internet but many applications are not opened and refreshed

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 11:04 PM)
smjazayeri
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello!

I have two devices S10+ and A51 unfortunately! None of them work properly. The issue is that they connect to wifi network provided by our operator but many applications are not able to open under wifi connection while all other devices like a Nokia 7 plus connects like a charm. We checked with different wifi connections and this issue comes from Samsung devices. The applications that do not work under wifi connection are like Instagram, sometime Whatsapp, PayPal, my bank app, etc.

I checked internet and many people reported this problem from years ago, thus Any idea from Samsung to solve this problem officially?

Samsung will lose clients, here we are many!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

That's very strange, @smjazayeri! Have you checked that both your phones are on the latest software version?

smjazayeri
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes I checked all. As I cannot connect correctly, I have given it to Darty from where I bought and they updated it to the last version.

The problem continues. Samsung wifi is very problematic. The responses all are : to reinitiate the phone, do a hard reset and do on....

Nothing is of help.

I never wanted to buy a Samsung divice as I felt that this company isn't reliable. It was a stupid mistake I made. Further, in order to remove Samsung applications , no way is available. I want to remove them because they just advertise and use my personal data for their business purposes to earn more money by selling client info to the third parties, maybe! Who knows!

Samsung is a real pain, never buy again any device from Samsung.

0 Likes
smjazayeri
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes the problem is Samsung devices. Every thing updated. All troubleshootings have been done. No success! The UI interface is another issue from Samsung.

I didn't want to buy this stupid weird  device. It was a stupid choice.

Samsung  is a real pain.

Many unusable applications from Samsung with no ability to get ride of from. It's a Bazaar!!!

0 Likes