Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10s most recent update

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 02:25 AM)
Damo720
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Anyone else having problems since the most recent update? My S10 has gone completely sideways since I performed the last update.   

Voice activation is triggered out of nowhere.

My music will stop, play, skip, and pause for no reason. 

When scrolling up on an article a bottom portion of the screen will become staticy and all garbled up

Phone calls will end for no reason.

All this, and the new layout sucks. But that's just preference

I have not install any recent apps nor do I visit sketchy websites.

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi @Damo720 

If a phone is glitching after an update and your apps are fully updated in your Playstore and Samsung Galaxy Store, then some generic troubleshooting tips are …

1. Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. 

2. Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. 

3. A very last resort is to back up and remove any relevant sd card and factory reset.

As for the aspects of the update you don't like you could send feedback via the Samsung Members app and also look at using options like Samsung Goodlock and another launcher such as Nova Prime.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Day66
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
just had an update on my s10. Why change volume bar?
0 Likes