Original topic:

S10plus and s10 5G poor signal

(Topic created on: 13-09-2019 08:04 PM)
maka12
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi

I bought a s10 plus when they were released, the signal was terrible i am on EE in the UK, so i sent it back and got a s10 5g,

and the same thing terrible signal, reception, dropping calls all the time. 

there is 4 people who work with me who are on same carrier EE, i put all mobiles together on table, all had either 4 or 5 bars, mine had 1bar, none of these have had problems with signal loss like me. i tried my sim in there phones and receieved either 4 or 5 bars. there is a serious problem with these s10 range of phones, 

does anyone know a fix??, spoke to Samsung who were usless and blamed EE,

spoke too EE who are aware of a problem but dont know of a fix.

I have now went back to my huawei mate 10 pro and get 4 or 5 bars with perfect reception.

This was my first samsung phone love the phone but not much good if you losing calls half way through.

mainly i can hear the person on the other end but they cannot hear me.  

Why wont Samsung fix this?

thanks 

Maka

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

If this was my phone I'd take it to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre and ask for a diagnostic test on it @maka12 

I haven't owned the s10 myself.

My Note 10+ 5G does not present this issue.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

0 Likes
doesitmatter
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@maka12 wrote:

Hi

I bought a s10 plus when they were released, the signal was terrible i am on EE in the UK, so i sent it back and got a s10 5g,

and the same thing terrible signal, reception, dropping calls all the time. 

there is 4 people who work with me who are on same carrier EE, i put all mobiles together on table, all had either 4 or 5 bars, mine had 1bar, none of these have had problems with signal loss like me. i tried my sim in there phones and receieved either 4 or 5 bars. there is a serious problem with these s10 range of phones, 

does anyone know a fix??, spoke to Samsung who were usless and blamed EE,

spoke too EE who are aware of a problem but dont know of a fix.

I have now went back to my huawei mate 10 pro and get 4 or 5 bars with perfect reception.

This was my first samsung phone love the phone but not much good if you losing calls half way through.

mainly i can hear the person on the other end but they cannot hear me.  

Why wont Samsung fix this?

thanks 

Maka

I've been wondering this for months, there are complaints about the networking on the S10's across models and around the world. There is zero excuse at this point why Samsung has not fixed this issue yet, none. The only reason I can think a software fix has not been rolled out is because Samsung lied and cheated on the hardware they actually used in the device and therefore can not fix it. They charged a premium for subpar hardware.

If this is wrong, then I would certainly like to hear from someone at Samsung about what exactly they are doing to fix this situation with their software.

0 Likes