Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10

(Topic created on: 07-01-2023 09:25 PM)
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
Hi is it normal for phone plus case to get dirty and dusty etc and how come s10 gets dirty easily especially on the back.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just moving around and walking, you are creating static. This naturally attracts dust. Electronic equipment will have a static charge around it.
You skin has natural oils that cover the suface, so smooth plastic and glass will get fingerprints and regular cleaning would be needed.
As tight as some cases are. Small particles of dust will get inside and I regularly take my cases off to clean inside
There's no way of really preventing this unfortunately
0 Likes
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
But won't damage phone like if forget to after long time etc - scratch and so on
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sand-9321: The Galaxy S10 is water and dust resistant, so any build up of dust will only have a cosmetic impact on the device. If you would like some tips on how to clean your phone, then please take a look at the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clean-my-galaxy-phone/#:~:text=Before%20c....

0 Likes
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
Like will only be dirty etc on outside you mean right
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sand-9321: That's right. Any dust that gathers on the phone can be wiped clear with a soft, dry cloth, and won't affect the performance of the device. 

0 Likes
sand-9321
Journeyman
Options
This is normal right and I work with metal and worried and how can I keep my phone safe from this etc and much advice most appreciated
0 Likes