Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10+ won't find software updates, April 2020 security patch

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 07:47 AM)
JoPotato
Explorer
Options

Hi guys! I'm hoping someone can help me. My S10+ hasn't received any software updates since April 2020, and also not the Android 11 update. Still on Android 10. It always says that my software is up to date.

I have tried updating through Smart Switch, but it also says that the software is up to date. 

Screenshot_20210809-002338_Settings.jpg

19 REPLIES 19
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's a US device. Where are you based and who is your carrier?
0 Likes
amyan
Explorer
Options
Sorry but I don't know what to do so sorry 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😪
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Looks like your stuck on android 10, just checked all the updates that have been released for your model with the CSC of SPR (Sprint) and you should have received One Ui 3 on the 22nd of February 2021. Here is a screenshot Screenshot_20210808-195414_Samsung Internet.jpg
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Try and do a factory reset and please let me know if that works. If it does work, then please mark my solution as accepted.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Use Odin to flash the latest firmware. Plenty of tutorials online
0 Likes
oraf
First Poster
Options
It's the same on my s9. Did reset. It wouldnt update since 2019. I asked samsung. No reply last year.
0 Likes
JoPotato
Explorer
Options

I'm a foreigner living in China. Bought the device here as a US unlocked device, because all of the Chinese phones are riddled with adds and also lack google services. But it seems now there's no way around wiping it. 

0 Likes
JoPotato
Explorer
Options

Hi Adam, what is the possibility of keeping all the apps set up as I do this instead of formatting and redoing everything? Is this a possibility?

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Yes you can do this and keep your data
0 Likes