Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 UK still hasn't got one ui 3

(Topic created on: 28/02/21 17:32)
Members_zB8Xles
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have an S10 plus that is on the December 2020 security patch and hasn't updated to one ui 3 yet. I tried smart switch with my pc and checked software updates but it says my phone is up to date. Can anyone help?

15 REPLIES 15
Phoenix142
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
my understanding is they are not live yet.

"Unfortunately, according to SamMobile, this new update is only landing on Galaxy S10 Plus devices in Switzerland. However, that usually signifies that a wider rollout is only weeks or even days away."
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
If you purchased your phone from Samsung or without a contract, you should see the update soon, if its on a carrier like EE etc, you could be waiting a while still.

hope it helps :smiling-face:
LC84
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm on 02 & my S10+ got a few weeks back, just have to be patient you will get it soon enough 😊
AshS20
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
my partner has an s10e on EE and was updated a while back 🤔
0 Likes
pete007
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
that's strange... I'm waiting for the march update

Screenshot_20210203-001423_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20210219-073812_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
Jezzmiah
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have a S10 5g and I'm still stuck on a June security patch from 2020
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
unfortunately carriers are usually the main culprit in delayed updates when you're on a contract phone - as for the Global version its still in rollout for the S10+ but carriers are working on the S10 and S10E (EE are pretty quick whereas O2, 3 and Vodafone tend to be a bit slower)
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What is your phone model? And your CSC? You can check on sammobile for firmware releases, if you have the G977B, one ui 3.0 has already been released by the looks of it for UK unbranded and UK vodafone, o2, EE and 3 mobile.
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What is your phones CSC? One ui 3.0 has been released for UK unbranded and all carrier branded handsets, only reason I can think you haven't received it is your CSC is not a UK one?
0 Likes