Original topic:

S10 temperature

(Topic created on: 26/06/19 18:08)
kertoip70
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey guys,

I want you to tell me what is the temperature on your phones .

I got mine for 5 days now ,made an factory reset with no backup and S10 is still warm. During charging is like 39 and in normal use is 33 ... I think it's too hot.

Can you tell me what is the temperature on your phones ? 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@kertoip70 wrote:

Hey guys,

I want you to tell me what is the temperature on your phones .

I got mine for 5 days now ,made an factory reset with no backup and S10 is still warm. During charging is like 39 and in normal use is 33 ... I think it's too hot.

Can you tell me what is the temperature on your phones ? 

My phone temperature whilst on charge reads 31.5 - 32.5

0 Likes
Raj07
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi there mines the same while charge 38c and for normal use 30c-to -34c

kertoip70
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Can anyone else say something about their temperature ?

Yesterday I had 37 in normal usage fb messenger Instagram browser ... 

That's really hot I think 

0 Likes
chainfiree
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yeah... My S10 gets warm very quickly too. Just listening to music and browsing the web and it feels very warm on the display. ~34-35 degrees

0 Likes
Mrcalxy
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine on normal use tends to have temps of 39°C, while charging it gets really hot to point of 41-43°C. Someone I know who uses the international version, Exynos variant doesn't experience this. If there's a fix to this I'd love to know. 

0 Likes
FK1983
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Mine is fantastic, S10+ and can have everything on max/full no problem at all and I have seriously put it through a lot of tests! 

Fisky
0 Likes
furkanceyln07
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Can someone send me average cpu and battery tempature for S10+

0 Likes
Erwinakos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I don't know if this is normal but my screen is hotter than previews Samsung phones (s8, s9) in average the temperature is 36-38,5 I don't know if this is OK. Or should I go to service. 

Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Its relatively normal. I noticed the same thing when coming from a note 9, that the s10+ screen was warmer.
0 Likes
Erwinakos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Well I have a friend who has the same phone and it's cooler than mine thats why I sent here to ask.
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
It's all variables, your friends apps etc compared to yours plays a significance , if your concerned install an app like aida64 and log your temperature over time.
0 Likes
Erwinakos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yes I have that. And now that I'm sending it says 38.1 and or course is hotter than any other Samsung i had before.
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
And what's your ambient temp?
0 Likes
Erwinakos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

29c 

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Erwinakos wrote:
Yes I have that. And now that I'm sending it says 38.1 and or course is hotter than any other Samsung i had before.

With this device and my recent note 9, 35 to 41 is acceptable at varying idle times. Higher during charging, and heavy gaming or related heavy graphics uses, and sometimes videos.

37C is BODY temperature. So its not having a fever yet.

0 Likes
Erwinakos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Thank you
0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Erwinakos wrote:

I don't know if this is normal but my screen is hotter than previews Samsung phones (s8, s9) in average the temperature is 36-38,5 I don't know if this is OK. Or should I go to service. 

No need to service it, else we all would at those temps.

0 Likes
Klejdis
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

It doesn'y get that hot while charging coz i don't use fast charging but with normal use it stays between 31-35°C which is starting to bother me.It was 30 now i just watched a video on youtube and it was like 5 mins and then it went to 34

0 Likes
Voodooman
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Mine is about 29 degrees idle, 39 while wirelessly charging and around 33 under normal usage.

Keep in mind that I live in Greece and the ambient temperature is around 22-32 these days.
0 Likes
Frederickdawg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sounds normal if charging and using it.

0 Likes