Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s10 SCV41 not receiving android update

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 12:24 AM)
ismailThedev
Student
Options

hello everyone I recently bought a galaxy s10 model number SCV41 and it doesn't get updates i live in morocco and apparently the phone is from japan on the boot animation it displays AU it is some sort of a provider in japan i guess 

the question is can i make my s10 get updates currently it is running android 11 and one UI 3.1 when i click on software update it tells me that the phone is up to date but i hasn't received any android update or secure patches since April 1, 2021 

I have also tried to connect to smart switch but it says the same thing that the phone is up to date 

please help

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I just received Android 12 yesterday on my Samsung S10 I'm not sure about other countries where you you are You may receive it soon another suggestion have you tried a VPN and use a UK one maybe my updates then thinking you're in the UK It's worth a try If not then it may come soon It was only yesterday I was on the same as you one ui 3.1 Android 11
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There have been no updates for this device since April 2021.
0 Likes
Yosha Siregar
Student
Options

is there any clue when the scv41 get A12 update? i tried using samsung smart switch and still didn't get the update

0 Likes
ismailThedev
Student
Options

i know but can i get update now this is a real problem please help

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No, sorry since there aren't any available
0 Likes
Jaycee2022
First Poster
Options

Currently updating to one ui4(android12). Check your update settings.

0 Likes
Kudryavka
First Poster
Options

Try to connect to a wifi, my SCV41 now is on One UI 4.0 Android 12 

Screenshot_20220610-045608_Settings.jpg

  

0 Likes
Lee5G88
Pioneer
Options

Is it possible that it's because the handset is not being used in it's intended region?

That, or it's been unlocked from it's specific network...?

Sent from my SM-G973F
0 Likes