Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10+ rubbish phone

(Topic created on: 10-03-2019 07:59 PM)
AussieBlade
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just got my upgrade and what a waste of money. Unless massive improvements are made this will be my last Samsung and last android phone. The resolution on images is quite frankly poor at best. I had better clarity on the S8+, the camera on the front screen is ugly and blocks part on the screen off for mobile gaming. Androids latest update, was it designed for a 5 year old, by a 5 year old? If I could get a refund I would, instead I'm stuck with it for 2 years. Would have been nice to have had testers in stores which you could actually use. S6 edge was the best Samsung made and it has been downhill ever since

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Did you buy online? You have a cooling of period 

0 Likes
AussieBlade
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Over the phone, so do have the cooling off period but lose the 25% discount I have on my contract and I can't discuss alternatives until this has been returned

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I think that it’s a great phone, really happy with it.

0 Likes
AussieBlade
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What is so great about it?

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I really like the fingerprint scanner, apart from getting used to having one on the front, being able to charge my watch on it is a game changer and I like the camera cutout arrangement. On the camera the wide angle lens is really useful as it actually allows you to do something that was not possible before.

0 Likes
AussieBlade
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What's the point of a watch doing what your phone does? Why spend around £1000 on a phone to keep in your pocket?

It's all about the camera, if like me you don't care about the camera then it truly spoils the phone

0 Likes
stumpy2017
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I totally agree, the S10+ is a tottla piece of garbage and if I could return mine too I would.  I will NEVER again buy another Samsung phone.    They dont even give a ***** when you complain about issues.   Grab your money and run like a thief in the night.  

0 Likes
ossiedigit
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

As said total rubbish phone, battery life is about 8hours, keeps freezing up , never buy Samsung again but stuck with it on a poxy contract from Vodafone business

0 Likes