Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 prism blue

(Topic created on: 21-03-2019 11:13 PM)
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all , does anyone know when the prism blue is available in the u.k , thank you 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
@Edgie70: There's no news on the availability of the Galaxy S10 range in Prism Blue in the UK I'm afraid. At present you can choose between Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green - to find out more please check the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s10/buy/
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

O2 have just confirmed they're stocking. Alongside the S10 5G soon too. 

0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Really ?? Can't see anything online tho 

0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My mistake , just found it ! Hopefully if O2 are getting the blue then surely I'll be able to get one from Samsung themselves !!??

0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not necessarily, depends on the exclusive contract o2 have. May be exclusive for a month or two before Samsung launch it or they may not stock at all.  I've had the pleasure of seeing blue already, it's quite nice. I went white tho, only cos green was no longer pre-orderable from my place of purchase tho 

0 Likes
mozzauk
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Can't believe tbh that they don't launch all the colours at the same time , surely it's better for the consumer ?? I'd buy a blue one as soon as I got my picture id sorted but I'm hesitant about the green , it's nice but I'd prefer the blue 

0 Likes
raf_shc
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have the Prism Green but tbh it looks more light blue/cyan than green. Still happy with it though.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi , thanks for your reply , I saw the green today and it does look nice but tbh I'd prefer the blue , if the blue isn't available after my picture id arrives I'll be tempted to get the green 

0 Likes