Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 preorder confirmation email not sent

(Topic created on: 24-02-2019 11:45 AM)
Oliver7
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I upgraded to the S10+ from my S9+ through the samsung upgrade program via the link that samsung sent to me on email but I haven't received any confirmation email and the order is not showing in my profile.

I have an order number and the deposit has been taken from my bank account so i know that it's went through correctly but I'm just concerned that I haven't received a confirmation email.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TracyR
Options

Hey @Oliver7 

Drop me a private message and I'll check on my system for you. 

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Jakub10
First Poster
Options

Same think happend to me yesterday any ideas how long do you wait for  your proper email confirmation. I was calling everywhere i did not receive a clear answere. I was told that my order can be still at close brothers.

0 Likes
Kriegar
Explorer
Options

My fiance is having the same issue. The site produced a 500 error on return from close brothers, so I suspect that it hasn't been confirmed on samsungs system because their website is riddled with bugs.

I have been passed around and totally messed around by samsung support so far. They are totally unwilling to deal with the issue and are blaming close brothers, yet close brothers blame samsung... As far as I am concerned your support staff should be dealing with close brothers instead of me getting passed around while being out of pocket and any sort of receipt of purchase.

0 Likes
html_boy
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue, can I DM mine too?

0 Likes
Nill_C
First Poster
Options

Yeah, i've ordered mine, but i haven't got an email confirmation. I do not know my order number though. So can i give any other info that i used on the form?

0 Likes
LeoSilva
First Poster
Options

Hello, I ordered a Samsung S10 on the 25th/26th of February and did not recieve a confirmation email. £799 was charged from my account, but I have no further information on my order. I did not order through my Samsung Account, so that could be the problem.

Could someone help me?

Thanks.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you checked any spam type email inboxes @LeoSilva 

The amount will have been gated Off by your Bank but not yet collected by Samsung until the phone is changed to something like a despatched status.

It would be a faster to ring Samsung or use their Live Chat in my opinion.

I hope you get an update soon.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Kriegar
Explorer
Options

After hours and many many conversations with them regarding missing confirmation emails, it seems that this is a simple case of the email not being sent out, not the order not being made... however I have had so many conflicting reasons for this and false promises from the sales managers saying they will look into it that I really have no faith in them anymore.

The customer service has put me off buying any other Samsung product again... 

0 Likes
Deano1975
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem, placed orders for the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy watch active and recieved no confirmations for either.

Deposit for phone has come out and full amount for watch.

Spoke to live chat and they couldnt find anything even though I had the order numbers starting UK****

Thought it was the most basic of things in this day and age, buy something online.....receive email confirmation.

I'm sat writing this having been 46 mins trying to contact Samsung on the phone.

Been with Apple for around 6 years and thought I'd give Samsung another go! begining to seriously regret my decision.

0 Likes