s10 plus how update

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 07:05 AM)
nikolozas
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

hi i have s10 plus i live in georgia tbilisi so
1st problem is my phone says you are in russian  region but im not in russia
2d problem i cant recive update normaly last update i get from canada via vpn today i try germany eu countryes some and cant get one ui2
3d problem i cant add galaxy buds and watch to my products it says device was buy outside usa i dont know wtf is this but i cant add to my devices  and also samsung members app i have 3x for eu witch app i need to get i dont know 😞 samsung support dont care they dont answer me in georgia tbilisi samsung is 0 there is no official i guess also
plz help me

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@nikolozas wrote:

hi i have s10 plus i live in georgia tbilisi so
1st problem is my phone says you are in russian  region but im not in russia
2d problem i cant recive update normaly last update i get from canada via vpn today i try germany eu countryes some and cant get one ui2

You'll have to configure the phone according to the SIM. Normally that's automatically done when you first use it. If not, you can try to repeat it : switch off, remove sim, start up, do a factory reset, switch off, insert sim, start up, when asked agree to customization suitable for sim, proceed with installation

nikolozas
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

for update ok i get but i have 2 samsung members app so why idk 1 and second i cant  add my samsung devices to samsung members app there i try many things but i cant add this to my members app :x

0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@nikolozas wrote:

for update ok i get but i have 2 samsung members app so why idk 1 and second i cant  add my samsung devices to samsung members app there i try many things but i cant add this to my members app :x

Do you have a valid samsung account ? Are you logged into this account on your device ?

https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-set-up-or-log-into-my-samsung-account-on-...

The device should be added automatically to the members app.

0 Likes