Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10+ One UI 3 battery drain

(Topic created on: 20/02/21 10:13)
Cosmin1990
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi guys...has somebody else experience a quicker battery drain on they're S10+ with the new android and ONE UI3? Mine has about a 3% of battery drainage from full on night till morning then the previous android 10 and the previous One Ui.Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
2me2u
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
yeah .. on the 3rd day of this new update . I've been up around 20 minutes 100% now down too 82% . charging up 3.4 times a day since..
Jackade
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
yes, mine drops about 7% over night on airplane ✈mode too 🙄
Cosmin1990
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
they need to fix it somehow.....I dont understand why they released something that its not stable(same like the s20 updates or cameras) come on samsung
pete007
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
screen time, screen brightness,take off the adaptive brightness, looking for a WiFi signal, dark mode ... all helps to make the battery last. Also remember to put apps to sleep and kill apps when not in use..

fb is a real power grabber along with utube and Spotify
0 Likes
Cosmin1990
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have it in the same mood like it was with the previous android and ui and its dropping with a 3%more battery then it was with previous android...maybe its better for s21 niche but they need to make it stable for the rest of the series in my opinion....
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Have you cleared system cache?
Cosmin1990
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
done that...but the same...im doing the same things that I was doing before...so nothing major to take a chunk of the battery life....I hope they will manage to sort it out at the next ui update🤞
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I'm not sure an update will resolve this. I think it's apps not being compatible with Android 11. The main culprits appear to be social media apps and Chrome. I don't do social media, nor do I use Chrome and after the settle in period I get by on a daily charge. Have you looked at your battery stats to see what's using the charge?
0 Likes
Cosmin1990
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I dont think it's about apps....because I saw that over night after full charge and left without WiFi and rest off the apps on...in the morning I had 93% from 100% battery when I went to sleep....but on the previous android if I let it from 100% when I went to sleep in the morning I had 97% battery...so I don't know what to think...
0 Likes