Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 Lite Missing Features

(Topic created on: 19/12/20 13:16)
Adil7890
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi, I want this message to reach the Samsung Software developer team. I bought s10 Lite and its a great phone, very happy with it. However I noticed that this phone has the same front camera as S20 FE however where the FE has 4K 60fps on front this phone has only 1080p, and its the same camera module model. Also this phone is well capable of Samsung Dex and other features but guess what just like always you have not provided these features to this phone, when it can full well support it. The S10e which is same price as this phone with even less specifications has all these features and so does the same prices s20 FE. Please add these features to the next update or I will have to call into your head office as this is no old phone only released February 2020 and you are ripping people off by not providing these, many people on the Internet also have the same concern as me. I was told to put my message here by someone from Samsung Members.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I find the best avenue to get feedback direct to the Samsung Development Team is via your Samsung Members App @Adil7890 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
The camera module may be the same but itsthe CPU that has to process data which the Lite isn't up to so I'm afraid your thinking is flawed. You pay for what you get, I'm afraid and I doubt you will get anywhere. Nevertheless, if you wish to pursue, you need to contact Customer Services as an open forum is not the place for individual complaints.
Adil7890
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
The chipset is snapdrsgon 855 same as s10 and Note10 series, and I messaged the Softwsre team which have now added 4k video to selfie camera in the Jan 2021 one ui 3 update
0 Likes