Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 lite Change region

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 03:36 PM)
Tesh22
Student
Options

Hello,

I would like to know if I flash sammobile official ROM to change my country/region will it turn off KNOX and void warranty? 

I want to change ROM to use all features of my Galaxy watch 4. 

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That won't change your CSC.
0 Likes
Tesh22
Student
Options

Hi,

Thanks for replying. 

If I flash ROM and CSC all the files of different country will it affect KNOX? 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Official Samsung firmware doesn't trip Knox but you may brick your device if you try another region's firmware.
0 Likes
johnners
Apprentice
Options
2 things: what is Knox? How can link my tab7 with my a10?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@johnners: Knox is Samsung's defense-grade mobile security platform built into our latest devices. It provides real-time device protection from the moment you turn it on. To find out more, please check out the link below.

About Knox (samsungknox.com)

If you would like to link the data on your tablet and phone, then please ensure that you register the same Samsung and Google accounts to both devices via Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts > Add Account. Now, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom on both devices, and enable 'Sync' from the Quick Settings menu. Data from both accounts should sync to the respective devices automatically, however you can manually sync by heading to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts > Samsung Account > Sync Account. Do the same for your Google account, and you should be good to to go. 

0 Likes