@Ronata28: Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your battery. If you charge the device to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches 50%, then go to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery, can you see any apps or features that are using a higher than average amount of battery? In the meantime, please attempt the troubleshooting steps below to see if you notice an improvement.
- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off
Hi @Ronata28 try @AndrewL 's advice first. However if still issues I would suggest wiping the system cache, do not agree that is problematic even if this should not be done too often. It deletes the temporary files and should make it more efficient for the system to access apps. see more here and this seems to be an objective opinion. https://www.nextgenphone.co.uk/wipe-cache-in-android/
Process a bit different for Android 11