Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 lite, apps crashes. Screen stretches.

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 04:26 PM)
AvrgUser
Journeyman
Options
I am not sure if this is after one ui 4 update or after Android update but for example I can't use Facebook. I write a comment and the screen freezes and app crashes. I have same problem with different apps whenever I want to write longer comment, post etc.
The other problem is that when I am scrolling either on apps or websites, the screen looks like it stretches. Very annoying and it looks super weird!
My phone had update installed few hours ago.

I am the only one with that screen stretch?😕 drives me crazy.
Btw my phone is now way slower.

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@AvrgUser: To troubleshoot the issue, please press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Following the restart, head to Settings > Apps > Facebook > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache. Do the same for any other affected apps, and let me know if this helps. 

I'm not sure what could be causing the stretching effect you're experiencing when scrolling through websites. Is this occurring on specific sites, or is the issue persistent across all sites you visit? Have you tried using an alternate internet browser to see if this helps? 

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing the cache partition on the phone and that should solve the issue. Search 'wipe cache partition S10 lite' and you should find what you are looking for 😁. Hope this helps! 😊
AvrgUser
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for information and tips. So far FB works fine and other apps. The stretching issue is across majority of apps Even here on Samsung members. Even phone settings screen has the issue. The stretching is non existent on Samsung Internet.
0 Likes
AvrgUser
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. I tried to do it but can't enter recovery mode on my phone for some reason 😕
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Connect the phone to a computer and now it should work, when attempting this 🙂