Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 Front camera doesn't work with sun light

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 12:03 PM)
TVV
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Everytime my front camera faces outside light (sun) it turn entirely purple and it takes purple pictures.  I try resetting and uptdated everything and no success.

In this example I have pictures with front camera (purple) and rear camera (normal), in  the same conditions and as you can see the sun is not even out. Its cloudy.

Help?20200601_134522.jpg

20200601_140709.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

try to clear camera app data, press on app info, and then storage memory and clear data.

If it does not solve go in the phone dialer and write *#0*# the do the test mega cam, if you get the same problem with that test it means that it is a hardware problem and you will need to book a repair at a samsung center.

Let me know!

TVV
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately it did not work.

Still, I have new updates: as far as I worked it out, apparently this issue happens only with the default samsung camera app. When I use any other application to open the camera it doesnt have that issue. I assume it's a software issue rather than a hardware one.

0 Likes
TVV
Student
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Update: it worked.

So in order to solve the issue, I cleared the applications data (as you mentioned), then resetted the camera application and then restarted the phone. Hopefully, it will last.

Thanks once again.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Good!

0 Likes