Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 09/03/19 08:03)
Jay83
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,252 REPLIES 1,252
Dale1953
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Sad for you. Guess you should have bought a snapdragon 550. Me I'm very satisfied with me S10. Is it the 'best' in every category? Probably not. Doesn't mean it isn't a great phone.😁👍

0 Likes
Curt_Interludes
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
It's a joke. You get double the battery life one the one plus 6t for literally half the price
0 Likes
Dale1953
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not a problem 🤗 I  like a good joke! 😊 Heard one lately?🤣

0 Likes
Curt_Interludes
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What's your point?
0 Likes
djdean7
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

After a factory reset the battery was great for 2 days but is now back to draining. I contacted Samsung and will be getting a replacement device. 

cara1
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Djdean - I may just need to do the same thing and see if Samsung will replace. Did a hard factory reset last night. Clean installed apps...battery still similar  Android System is the drainer it looks like 

Curt_Interludes
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@djdean7 wrote:

After a factory reset the battery was great for 2 days but is now back to draining. I contacted Samsung and will be getting a replacement device. 

This is my second. Honestly no difference at all

cara1
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Dale - I've just watched that video. Thanks for posting - glad that guy mentioned a few things I noticed! I've just implemented a few of those tips and tricks so will see :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Edgie70
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Is this battery drain linked to a particular chip set ?? 

0 Likes
Curt_Interludes
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I'm 99% sure it's just the international version with the Exynos chip which has the problem, if you can call it a problem considering samsung knew that these phones would under perform compared to the snapdragon phones in America. 

0 Likes