Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Accessibility vibration

(Topic created on: 30-06-2022 10:50 PM)
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
So recently turned this old device on and got android 12 because I curently use an OPPO A54 5G (No I am not a traitor of Samsung prefer S10(Anyways not the point)) I have currently found there is an issue with the accessibility randomly making the phone give vibration feedback when no notifications? Anyone else have this issue? 
6 REPLIES 6
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Honestly, it's okay to use two different phones I use a Z fold 3 5G and a IPhone 8 Plus simultaneously.
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
I use 4 actually lol. I use z flip, s10, oppo A54 5G and Samsung galaxy A12
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
I kinda Regret trading in My S10+ though it's the best phone Samsung's made in my opinion.
0 Likes
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
Affirmative. First phone to have 5G from Samsung. And I mean compared to the ultra nowadays. Nobody needs some stupid 1TB of storage.
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Or a Plastic Spen moulded inside of a already massive phone
0 Likes
Thomasalive07
Navigator
Options
I know right. I mean why can't they just get it right sometimes. Yes I get they were the first phone company to have waterproof phones. First phones to have the biggest screen, first company to have USB-C, first company to have wireless charging and fingerprint sensor on the screen but I'm sorry I can go on for days but Samsung gets to inplicable sometimes.