Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Random Vibrations (Android System)

(Topic created on: 26-12-2019 08:30 PM)
AliJDB
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have a Galaxy S10 running Android 10 and One UI 2.0. 

For a while I have experienced seemingly random vibration, it happens both when the phone is in use or not being used. It is not the notification reminder (this is turned off) nor does a notification accompany the vibration. 

I installed Nice Catch which was recommended elsewhere and it says these random notifications are from the Android System, but it gives no further info about why. 

These vibrations are sometimes at 3 in the morning and wake me, they do stop if I put the phone on silent or do not disturb, but this is quite inconvenient. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! 

6 REPLIES 6
FrancaLG
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Maybe it's a vibrator phone? :party-popper: 

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

android 10 on samsung is with a lot of bugs 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10e-S10-S10-S10-5G/How-to-disable-vibration-notification...

so more problems are there 

0 Likes
Jdawgg92
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have the same issue. It always seems to vibrate in the middle of the night once daily. No more, no less. Also only shows "Android System" on Nice Catch and I also have no idea how to fix it. Hopefully someone knows how.

0 Likes
MirceaForce
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

report this via samsung members app maybe id they will see more like us they will fix it 

0 Likes
AliJDB
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

In case anyone finds this: I deleted all my Bixby routines and it seems to have stopped? No clue if that's what did it but thought it might help!

0 Likes
HappyCustmer
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have same problem on my s10+. it is anoying

0 Likes