Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

"Your contract has been upgraded already" bug

(Topic created on: 23-02-2019 08:53 PM)
SadiqB
First Poster
Options

I've got the email regarding my upgrade plan along with the loan agreement number, but as soon as I enter into the upgrade lounge, I have this message that says "Your contract has been upgraded already" and it doesn't allow me to choose a phone.

Is there any way to get past this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyT
Options
Hi all.

If you have received the email asking you to upgrade, then there seems to be an issue here. We would need you to get in touch with our Online Shop Team so they can reset this for you. You'll be able to contact them on 0330 726 7467 or you can email at support@samsunguk.zendesk.com.

Please do be aware, that due to the new releases they are quite busy at the moment, so it may take a few minutes to get through.

Welcome to the Community!

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Maxy9797
First Poster
Options

Yeah i've been getting this too. I got to the deko loan bit entering all my details, but it wouldn't let me past that. It kept telling me there was an issue with one of the fields I entered but didn't show me an issue when I scrolled up. After that I couldn't get back to the upgrade bit as it told me i've upgraded already.

0 Likes
Tonyv
First Poster
Options

Has anyone managed to get this sorted as it's happened to me too.

0 Likes
Solution
DannyT
Options
Hi all.

If you have received the email asking you to upgrade, then there seems to be an issue here. We would need you to get in touch with our Online Shop Team so they can reset this for you. You'll be able to contact them on 0330 726 7467 or you can email at support@samsunguk.zendesk.com.

Please do be aware, that due to the new releases they are quite busy at the moment, so it may take a few minutes to get through.

Welcome to the Community!

Beany
Pioneer
Options

Have the exact same issue rang twice and talked via live chat as well been told it been done in 24 hours this was from Sunday still nothing rang this morning and was told an hour and guess what still not able to very poor customer service I want to upgrade haha 

0 Likes
dnmrt
Apprentice
Options

Same thing happened to me, reported it last Friday. I've been emailing and I have called twice, they keep saying please give us another 24/48 hours. Apparently they are having to work through the reports and perform upgrade account resets 1 by 1.

0 Likes