Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PSA: Abnormal data usage

(Topic created on: 28-01-2020 10:26 PM)
CHMultimedia
Voyager
Options

Hi. This post is just to ask every user who upgraded to OneUI 2 to check if the mobile data usage stats match the total of the data your device reports it consumed.

There's a few reports of people who updated their devices and now have abnormally high data usage. Here's what one person's problem looked like, you'll understand what I mean when I say that it doesn't match the total.

C9rRcT5_d.jpg

It's one example but there's a thread on the Android forums (by Google) with quite a few people reporting this issue on a variety of devices, including Europe.

So I ask that you check if this issue applies to you too and let me know. I have a "workaround" for this issue but getting the files takes a while/is expensive so I want to make sure that people in Europe are affected before I start uploading them.

As it's an issue that can directly cause you monetary losses, I am making such intervention.

Google Forums thread: https://support.google.com/android/thread/22454577?hl=en

If you are affected, please reply-

Model Number:

Multi-CSC code (it's likely OXM):

Confirm you are on OneUI 2.0/Android 10?:

Thank you.

----------------
CHMultimedia
Appareils principaux - Main Devices: S24 Ultra/Tab S9/Galaxy Watch 3 45mm

Attendez-vous à des réponses tardives mais je répondrai dès que possible - Expect late replies but I will reply as soon as I can.
20 REPLIES 20
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

Try factory restart.

0 Likes