Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with galaxy s10

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 05:14 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have had my refurbished galaxy s10 for a couple of weeks and have noticed that twice when I have been on calls and put my phone on loudspeaker whilst I was doing something else and both times the people I was talking to said they couldn't hear me when I put my phone down and put on loudspeaker. Is there possibly a setting that needs to be set so people can hear me if I put my phone on loudspeaker??
0 Likes
Go to solution
29 REPLIES 29
PaulM1
Options

I appreciate that sending your new phone back is not your preferred option, @Bev54. If you go through the second guide that I linked in my previous reply, and work through each of the steps, there is a good chance that you'll get this resolved.

Please let me know.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
PaulM1
Thank you for all your support and I will let you know how I get on.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Paul M1
Hi I have tried those links and nothing is helping. I can hear everything fine it's when I am talking to someone on the phone and I put it on loudspeaker the other person can not hear me at all, they say it goes silent when I put on loudspeaker
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That is very strange indeed. Just to see whether an app or setting is possibly contributing to this, @Bev54, is mute activated whenever you put your S10 on loudspeaker?

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options

PaulM1
Mute does not light up when I make a call

0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Add a call, mute or hold a call does not light up when I make a call , is that normal
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for the screenshot, @Bev54. Is that the status/list of call options you see when you put your S10 on loudspeaker?

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Yes that all the call options on screen
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

That's great, @Bev54, thanks. I edited your post and deleted the screenshot, as it showed a telephone number. I felt it was best to delete this, with this being a public forum.

Everything looked fine in the screenshot and, as you have gone through all of the settings, I think it would definitely be best to take this up with the retailer. Hopefully, the retailer will be able to offer you a quick repair or replacement. 👍

Please let me know how you get on.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
PaulM1
I will let you know how I get on with it, thank you for all your help 🙂
0 Likes