Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem galaxy s10 speaker

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 06:19 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I purchased a Samsung galaxy S10 refurbished on the 10th of September and have no problems with the phone until last week when I was on a phone call call and put the speaker on the then the person said they couldn't hear me talking and it's just happened again now. Is there any settings that may need settings to get this working again. 

10 REPLIES 10
SereneH
Options

Hey @Bev54! If you are unable to hear the voice through the speaker on your Galaxy S10, there are a few things on this guide that might help: What to do if your microphone or speaker is not working properly | Samsung UK

giphy.gif
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I can hear people on the on the phone no problem, but last week and today day I was on their phone talking to somebody and put them on loudspeaker and both people said they cannot hear me when I put my phone on loudspeaker. I purchased this phone online as a refurbished phone from musicMagpie, I am unable to find a contact for them. I just wondered if there was any setting on my S10 as to why people can't hear me on when I put my loudspeaker on.
Thetraveller
Apprentice
Options
Can contact magpie via ebay
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you for your reply, please could you explain how I can contact Magpie via ebay please, am not brilliant with the internet
0 Likes
Thetraveller
Apprentice
Options
If you got Ebay or go into it & search for music magpie it should come up with their site on there, Go to anything they are selling & go to contact seller & ask them under other whatever you want to ask them, or Google a number for musicmagpie & something should show
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Like a few other people I have tried Googling contact Magpie and you just go round in circles, a number I eventually found last week always says they are to busy to answer the phone and trying to find any other way of contacting them is impossible. Thank you for your reply
0 Likes
Thetraveller
Apprentice
Options
Well try them on Ebay, Good luck
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I will, thank you for all your help
0 Likes
Thetraveller
Apprentice