Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Power bank keeps resetting when plugged in my S10

(Topic created on: 19-09-2021 09:21 AM)
Jonathan_I
Student
Options

Hi,

I've just bought a new power bank and I noticed that it doesn't work properly with my S10. Basically the problem is that when I plug  my S10 in the power bank, It starts charging for couple of seconds, then the power bank looses power and than it starts charging again and than it looses power again and continues like that over and over again.

At first I thought that the power bank was faulty, but than when I plugged in my dad's S8+ with the same charging cable, it started  charging without any interruptions.

Has any one of you experienced something similar?  Or is this just some Samsung protective measure against non-official power banks?

Thanks a lot

Jonathan 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I don't think it is a protective measure, however I recommend you do the following;
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition S10 and you should find what you are looking for 😉. Hope this helps! 😁

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I don't think it is a protective measure, however I recommend you do the following;
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search how to wipe cache partition S10 and you should find what you are looking for 😉. Hope this helps! 😁
Jonathan_I
Student
Options

Yep, that worked! Works like a charm now 😀.

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes