Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PIN unlock without OK

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 01:49 PM)
PetarV
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Since yesterday I'm missing option to unlock phone with PIN without the need to press OK. I'm 100% sure I hat that option checked when I first configured my phone. For last two days I tried reseting my PIN to new one and that option is not there anymore.

Another issue I'm having with my S10 is that every time I connect it to my car with cable and start Android Auto my home button is not working and phone is set/positioned to my last left screen not home one (I have 5 screens in total, 2 left - home - 2 right). After I disconnect it everything is normal again.

Regards.

7 REPLIES 7
PetarV
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I found out what was the issue with missing option "confrim PIN without tapping OK". I had work profile installed (Company Portal Intune) and I had to disable option "Use one lock".

Issue with android auto still remains 😞

AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
@PeterV: Have you checked the Google Play Store to see if there are any recent updates for Android Auto? Do you have access to another USB cable that you can try to see if this makes a difference?
0 Likes
PetarV
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have last version of AA. Tried with few different cables. Same cables work on my S8. This is S10 issue. AA works but as soon as my phone is connected to my car my phone screen is set to last left screen (with calendar widget) and home button stops working.

0 Likes
LFCS10
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have the same problem unlock a Samsung whith screen  protector is Boeing and slow. Lack of options is increasing. Face recognition at night doesent work so unlocking have code plus ok

0 Likes
Yemmy
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I also cannot unlock my s10 with pin without pressing ok,this is frustrating
0 Likes
rmrubin
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

What is a work profile and where do you go to be confirm the pin without OK?

0 Likes
Kangai
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This has helped. Thanks 👍

0 Likes