Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone screen shakes and vibrates

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 01:51 PM)
Zana219
First Poster
Options

My new phone has had several strange glitches. First the screen intermittently becomes unresponsive to touch. Now more recently the screen vibrates and shakes and at the same time is unresponsive to touch.

I am very dissapointed and am now thinking of moving to an iPhone.  I already get made fun of daily by friends who kick me out of group chats for blocking their media texts from reaching all friends in the group. 

Samsung is costing me friends and the ability to use a phone at this rate.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Zana219: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Galaxy S10. Can you try restarting the phone in Safe Mode and monitoring the performance for a few hours, depending on the frequency of the issue. This will disable all third party apps, and help to determine if the issue is stemming from an external source. To proceed, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. If the issue isn't present in Safe Mode, restart the phone as you would normally and delete any recently installed apps. 

0 Likes