Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled by samsung

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 08:11 AM)
Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

Order s10 + in green on 28th Feb. Got confirmation email. Was dissapointed to see it wouldn't ship until March 21st. Then recieved an email from dpd on the 19th March saying they'll deliver my phone on the 21st.perfect!!! Albeit a longer wait than I expected. No phone arrived on the 21st contacted Samsung support to find out what's going on. Next email I got from Samsung was your order has been cancelled.

Contacted them again to ask why and they said they dont know. Oh and I can no longer get the free earbuds because I'm now outside the promotion period. THEN they reset the upgrade lounge today 29th March so i can reorder and it's out of stock.😡😡😡😡😡😡

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING customer service.upgrade programme is a joke.

Emailed again today telling them they're out of sto k and I STILL cant get the phone and nothing!!

17 REPLIES 17
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options

Had a very similar experience yesterday. Checked the website and it said the S10+ was in stock. Best, u thought, I'll have that the next day! Went through the upgrade application and got approved and my order was confirmed .Then when my email arrived it did my delivery was due 15th April?! WTF?! How can something "in stock" take 11 days to ship?! Ridiculous! I called the helpline and spoke to someone who basically kept repeating the same thing "I'm sorry, we are experiencing high demand for the phone and are waiting for stock". No acknowledgement of the fact that the website shows the phone in stock and that they don't have any. To me, that seems like false advertising and something for trading standards to look into.

Reading this thread, it seems far too common and I don't hold out a lot of hope for getting my new phone soon. Which is annoying because I've cancelled one phone contact and start another!

0 Likes
Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

I originally ordered the phone on the 28th February. Had confirmation email and everything. Then it said doesn't ship until the 21st March. 

Got an email saying my phone was dispatched on the 19th March. Received an email from dpd saying they will deliver it on the 20th March.

Nothing arrived so I contacted Samsung customer useless and they emailed me ba k saying thank you for canceling the order.

THEY CANCELLED IT.

I LOST OUT ON THE EARBUDS PROMOTION 

All the emails and calls later. Still have no new phone. No free earbuds.

to top it all they are still saying it's in stock order before 6pm for free next day. Its absolutely disgusting.

If I wasnt already on this upgrade programme I'd tell them to stick it up their *****. Lying conning money grabbing *****.

0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options

Hi guys still no word from Samsung so went on Amazon and ordered a S10 plus in green and 128 gb and got it with in the week the customer service was very good there was a problem and the delivery was delayed by one day but they kept me up to date with what was happening and apologised for the delay so I think Samsung should contact Amazon and ask if they could use there Customer Care services to train there staff 

0 Likes
s10questions
Student
Options

They cancelled my order after my order was placed with NO Explaination also, yet they did charge my credit card for the patial payment.. I hope this is just a preauthorization.

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

If it was cancelled and no more existence of order, and charged you, doesnt seem a partial preautorization.

Due a refund.

Contact samsung direct and get on the tele and be sure to verify the reason for cancellation and if so, when a refund.

0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
Yes I did get my deposit back not from Samsung it was from the Company called Klana who dealt with me for that promotion but no apology from Samsung
0 Likes
DC647
Apprentice
Options
same thing happened to me placed preorder for samsung galaxy buds pro's entered card details my bank confirmed they've approached for the funds the bank placed the money in holding balance but samsung never continued any further, just checked the order and its been cancelled, live Web chat with samsung yes order has been cancelled don't know reason why and the funds have been returned. you think a technology company's technology would actually work.
0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
This email is out of date and is not relevant to me
0 Likes