Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled by samsung

(Topic created on: 30-03-2019 05:40 AM)
Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

Order s10 + in green on 28th Feb. Got confirmation email. Was dissapointed to see it wouldn't ship until March 21st. Then recieved an email from dpd on the 19th March saying they'll deliver my phone on the 21st.perfect!!! Albeit a longer wait than I expected. No phone arrived on the 21st contacted Samsung support to find out what's going on. Next email I got from Samsung was your order has been cancelled.

Contacted them again to ask why and they said they dont know. Oh and I can no longer get the free earbuds because I'm now outside the promotion period. THEN they reset the upgrade lounge today 29th March so i can reorder and it's out of stock.😡😡😡😡😡😡

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING customer service.upgrade programme is a joke.

Emailed again today telling them they're out of sto k and I STILL cant get the phone and nothing!!

17 REPLIES 17
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's a very poor shopping experience @Lilley73  and even at the least Samsung should honour the free Galaxy Buds on this occasion. 

Do you not have a bricks and Mortar Samsung Experience Store where you reside ?

If this was my situation I'd escalate this to Samsungs complaint process and ask for them to act reasonably. 

After all from what you've written you appear to not have done anything wrong.

The Team here at the forum maybe able to help further too by escalating this for you too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I have spoken to Samsung support team several times.phone and 20 odd emails.

All I get is very sorry but the best we can do is reset your upgrade lounge and try again. I explained they also say I'm no longer eleigable for the promotion and offered me a £20 voucher when ordering. 

I did explain the earbuds I have now lost out on cost £130 in the shop. Not to mention i am buying the phone on intrest free credit so £20 at checkout means nothing.

Then phones out of stock.

So waited over a month for nothing

Lost out on free earbuds

Hrs on phone and emails

Paid £89 deposit over a month ago

Day off work for phone delivery (never came)

Now out of stock.

Compensation for all that £20 voucher and still no phone.

Loyalty means nothing. We have 2 Samsung phones a tablet,fridge freezer,TV,soundbar,smartwatch.

Maybe time to switch brands😡

Burgan68
Pioneer
Options

@Lilley73 wrote:

Hi

All I get is very sorry but the best we can do is reset your upgrade lounge and try again. I explained they also say I'm no longer eleigable for the promotion and offered me a £20 voucher when ordering. 

I did explain the earbuds I have now lost out on cost £130 in the shop. Not to mention i am buying the phone on intrest free credit so £20 at checkout means nothing.

Lost out on free earbuds

Hrs on phone and emails

Now out of stock.

Loyalty means nothing. We have 2 Samsung phones a tablet,fridge freezer,TV,soundbar,smartwatch.

@Lilley73 wrote:

Hi

Lost out on free earbuds

Hrs on phone and emails

Now out of stock.

Was told various reasons my order was not complete. 1. My order was received and I got a shipping date of 21 March. 2. I was told My order had been delivered so I felt accused of theft whilst an "investigation" took place. I was told my phone would be sent if it was proved the order had not been sent. I shiver to think what would have happened if they decided the delivery was made to me. There was no mention at  this point that the phone was not in stock. 4. The supervisor told me that the manager said the phone is out of stock. I found this difficult to believe as the phones are readily available in shops. Samsung then cancelled my order without asking me what i wanted and no alternative choices were given. Instead an insulting £30 of vouchers was offered as a gesture of goodwill. This has all caused me a great deal of stress. No emails or phone calls were answered until I spoke to a nice supervisor who immediately commenced the investigation. I have asked for details of how to officially complain but as yet no response. At one point a manager was clearly available but the telephonist had to keep going to him for his response to my questions.

Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

Thay are Unbelievable.

I have written to Samsung UK CEO  maybe that will get the customer support team to do their jobs properly and solve my issues.

Doubt it though given my experience so far

0 Likes
Silcrows
Explorer
Options

Im kind of in the same situation, I was delivered a faulty S10+. After attempting the suggested fixes, none worked, they told me they would send a replacement and collect mine when it was delivered. Well they didnt deliver one, just took my phone and now tell me its not in stock with no ETA as to when it will be. Im now without a phone for the foreseeable future until Samsung decide to send one.
I've tried escellating the complaint but I always get the same answer "Sorry but we dont have stock, we will contact them to see when they have stock".
Worst thing is, I cant even request a refund. Only way to get a refund is to decline delivery when it does eventually arrive. Absolute joke.

0 Likes
Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

Got a reply from a support team manager after writing to the CEO. They can now send me a voucher code worth £130 to buy the earbuds I was originally going to get for free with the promotion. The earbuds are £139 so I have to pay the extra £9 to get them. That wouldn't be so bad but still no phone as they're out of stock.

They seem to think they are doing me a favour.

So now I can pay £9 for earbuds I should of had for free and still cant get the phone I ordered well over a month ago. Seriously ***** Samsung. All the mobile phone companies have them in stock. Buy one back off of them and send it to me. It was your mistake not mine.

0 Likes
Silcrows
Explorer
Options

Im still waiting for a replacement of my device too, worst thing is, they dont even know when they will be getting stock. A multi-billion pound company cant find out when their own new flagship phone will be in stock. Blows my mind.

0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options

Well I am still waiting for Samsung to get in touch but so far nothing at least you have got some response from them well done 

0 Likes
Lilley73
Journeyman
Options

So after 50 odd emails loads of calls  contacting CEO.

I recieved a marketing email saying my upgrade window closes on 21st April. What a bunch of w*****s.

Upgrade programme is *****. They say you can buy before 6pm for free next day delivery. Did that on the 4th phone ships on the 15th. 

Samsung con people just like all the other *****bag companies. Should be on watchdog rouge traders.

Shocking customer service. ***** website and no phones. 

ENOUGH SAID.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

0 Likes