Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Opportunity To Make Easy $25 Giftcard

(Topic created on: 30/04/19 17:00)
KoenG
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am looking for an owner of a Galaxy S10 who would be willing to sell me the Ikonik Fortnite skin for a $25 digital giftcard of your choice. All you need to do is download the Fortnite app, login under my account and play three games. I would really appreciate it.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KoenGakstatter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Looking for someone who has galaxy s10, who would be willing to give me the iconic Fortnite skin that comes with the phone, and in return, I could give you a $25 digital gift card in return.  HMU ASAP.

0 Likes
Boo_K_Choo
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi,

I'd like to help so I'll have a go for you, if you still need that is? 

Also,  the gift card can it be used in the UK?

Thanks 

Cheryl 

0 Likes
Boo_K_Choo
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Sorry, I need to retract my offer, I e read a couple of bad reviews of people needing new phones, as apparently there's some malware or other, do I'm tdy sorry, I am, I just can't take that chance.
I did look to delete my first message, but I don't think I can.
Sorry, I hope you find someone who has the balls to try it & see.
I wish you well on yr quest.
0 Likes
KoenG
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I ask that you please reconsider your offer, first off this would mean the world to me. Second, you are the only one doing anything on the phone, and all you would have to do is download the fortnite app, log into my account with my username and password, and go to the shop and buy the skin for $0. I really need this skin because it is my brothers birthday tomorrow and this is the one thing that is important to him. Fortnite is an extremely well known game and has exactly 0 malware to be sure. Also I'm not sure about all giftcards, but most are redeemable in the UK and US. Thanks for your time and I ask that you please reconsider.

0 Likes