Original topic:

Opening folder

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 08:01 PM)
Sianavfc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Screenshot_20200327-103546_One UI Home.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue. The image attached shows the problem I'm having. Sometimes I will open a folder but cannot close it, it takes over my entire screen and cannot get it off without restarting my phone! It happens a few times a day and have no way of getting around it!

I have tried reporting it as an issue through Samsung members for a few weeks now and not had any response.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Is the actual folder still responsive after you "close" it, or is it completely stuck?

Try deleting the folder and then creating it again.

Sianavfc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't close it ones its stuck which is the problem. When its stuck the apps in the folder still work. Its not just one folder it happens to it's all of them 

0 Likes
Alpha07
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Okay, I'd like you to first clear the cache partition. Refer to tutorials on YouTube to do this. Now see if the app folders are fixed.

If the problem persists, boot into safe mode, and see if the problem is still there. If it's fixed, you now know that it's an app or file you have on your phone that's causing your app folders to mess up like that. Kindly troubleshoot accordingly, by one by one enabling applications until you find the problem. Let me know how you get on!