Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI Upgrade

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 01:07 PM)
KazMaC
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
What has Samsung done!? This upgrade is awful. The only improvement I can find is the camera. But I can't go anywhere to use the camera as the battery drains so quickly. Literally can't use the phone for anything if going out for a few hours. 

Also, what's going on with editing photo's in the Gallery? Why does it have to save over the original photo? 

Oh, and the keyboard is still useless too (from about 15 updates ago! )

This is just not acceptable. I was aboutvyo buy the S21 Ultra but hear it has the same issues so won't be bothering!

Update: I've now uninstalled the update and the phone is back to normal thankfully. 
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
KazMaC
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Let's hope so. Maybe i'll update again if they do. The never ending notifications about things running in the background have now stopped too thankfully. Things that I never, ever use like Samsung Pay. It used 5% yesterday before I removed it, doing nothing at all.
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
After UI 3.0 updated did you used the recovery process? Like clear cache. Highly recommended
0 Likes
KazMaC
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Yeah, I tried clearing the cache but it didn't help. I've now uninstalled the update and it's all back to normal thankfully. I'll stick with this old version. Thanks!
0 Likes
DoncasterStar
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
now Beta had finished I still can't use any contact less payment because the phone thinks it's altered or rooted because its on a public profile
0 Likes