Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui still stopping & just had updated yesterday!

(Topic created on: 21-05-2022 08:13 AM)
spean
Navigator
Options

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @spean ,

oh no, that shouldn't be happening! Is this the only app not responding? If this is the case, could you please check if there are any updates for this on the Google Play Store> Manage my apps and devices> Facebook> Update. 

If there aren't any available updates clear the app cache and data from the phone Settings> Apps> Facebook> Clear cache and then clear data. 

spean
Navigator
Options
It's been happening with any app for few weeks & home screen anywhere happening alot close one ui & got updated on 18th not fixed?Screenshot_20220520-191245_Software update_57679_1653070365.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I see! Have you checked if the same thing happens when the phone is running in Safe Mode? Safe mode lets you run your Android device using its basic interface, with simplified menus and without most third-party applications. You can think of it as a diagnostic tool to help identify and fix problems on your device. Find how to place your phone on this mode here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/

smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Very useful link. Thank you for that.
0 Likes