Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 12:58 PM)
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Has anyone officially received notification off Samsung members on dates when one UI 4.0  is going to be installed very strange that I haven't received it where is the last one I received telling me all about it at the moment nothing just a general question thank you all and I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a happy new year to you all

27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I already have one UI 4. Which device is it that you are waiting for ?
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jimS10  if you talking specifically about the S10   the information  I have is that it will start to roll out in some markets in January,  in any case should not be too much later in the Uk. https://www.sammobile.com/news/when-will-galaxy-s10-series-get-android-12-one-ui-4-0-update/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@jimS10: A release schedule for Android 12 will eventually be published in the Members app > Bell icon > Notices, so stay tuned to this area to keep up to date. 

jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
My device is Samsung S10
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you all for your kind replies 😊🙌🌲🙌1638892033243.gif
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It will be a waiting game i think. Just keep checking the notifications in samsung members.
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Yep just have to sit tight 🤙
0 Likes
Marvfit21
Hotshot
Options

When will the BETA for s10 start in UK ? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Marvfit21: As far as I know there are no plans to release the One UI 4 Beta for the Galaxy S10 range, although you should expect to be able to download the full version some time in the new year. Keep checking the Samsung Members app for a release schedule, as per my post above.