Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 3 Beta for S10?

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 11:40 AM)
stuartfrew
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When can we in the UK expect the one ui 3 beta program to start for us ? 

Do know it's due but not sure when we can expect it 
70 REPLIES 70
LW0108
Mastermind
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Only for the 20 series.
0 Likes
John5481
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Now. But later, a few other Models are going to het the Beta.
0 Likes
John5481
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
get*
0 Likes
ZeroTwo
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Not every Smartphone getting Android 11 will receive a Beta. All Smartphones from the A-Series getting Android 11 wont receive any public Beta at all.
Long story short the S10-Serie will get Android 11 for sure but there arent any official information by Samsung if there will be a public Beta for the S10 and when.
0 Likes
John5481
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
There was always a Beta for the older S-Series. So I dont think they gonna change it, I just dont know when.
0 Likes
Frmg
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I hope they fix the green tint issue in S10 Lite. 

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

This is what I do not understand it was released September the 8th and my Samsung S10 has not updated at all to Android 11 why is it taking so long Can anyone help
0 Likes
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi @jimS10 Samsung, as well as most other phone manufacturers use their own version of Android. Samsung uses their One UI, the next major update of One UI 3.0 will bring Android 11 and is expected to roll out in November.
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
thank you for your time to reply back to me that information but my mind at rest so it's November it's a shame they haven't done the same with the Samsung's S10 the beta roll that one of them for the time being like they did with the s20 you can sign up for Oh well it's a waiting game and thank you so much for letting me know 😫😫👍👍👍
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No problem, Samsung are rolling out the update in batches. So the S20 will be the first, then the Note 20. So it may be some time after November. No exact date has been released yet.
0 Likes