Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 3.0 changed recent apps overview behavior

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 06:22 AM)
rzimbauer
Apprentice
Options

I prefer using the gesture-based navigation bar on my S10e. On One UI 2.5 and earlier, when I would use swipe button for recent app overview, my current app would swipe up at the same time as my finger and felt very fluid. With One UI 3, it waits until I release the swipe button and then snaps my current app into the recent app overview carousel, which I dislike. Not just for aesthetic reasons but previously I could do one continuous swipe up, right, and down to switch from my current app to the next one in app overview, but now it's three separate touch inputs. Is this a bug or a feature? If it's intentional, could this functionality be added to a Good Lock app, like Task Changer or MultiStar?

4 REPLIES 4
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried "one hand customisation plus". It's a Samsung app I believe and you can customise a gestures bar which is decently customizable and as someone that likes to use gestures to move between apps and pages I rate it quite well. I also use regular gestures alongside such as swiping up to close an app swiping left to go back etc. Is that the kinda thing you're speaking of?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download Good Lock app and Home up module, you can customise your task changer, and can select that your most recent app is centred.
0 Likes
rzimbauer
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the suggestions, but they're not really what I'm looking for. @Ksmy89 I can do Home Screen and Folder customizations from Home Up, but Task Changer gives a toast to update my One UI Home, which is on the latest version.

I've uploaded a video of what has changed from One UI 2.5 to 3 since it's kind of hard to put into words.

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

0 Likes
Solution
rzimbauer
Apprentice
Options

Try this since apparently Samsung can't moderate their videos

https://youtu.be/ddaVkpyWH0M

0 Likes