Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One drive

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 05:41 AM)
Nadz79
Student
Options

Hi all 

Silly question, but does anyone know how to restore photos and videos from one drive back onto a Samsung s10?

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nadz79 

If you log into OneDrive there should be a way of locating the photo and moving a copy to your phone or find something like a Save option on the photo you want to move from OneDrive to your phone.

I personally prefer not to use OneDrive and use Dropbox instead.

This may help  … OneDrive.  and Save-onedrive-files-to-android. and Save-files-from-onedrive-to-android-phone. 

If you perform a Google search there are more help links.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Nadz79
Student
Options
Thank you for your reply, there is no option to save the pictures back onto the phone. I have never used drop box before, it it worth me using that instead? I have alot of picture on my phone and I need to take it on for repair, so I am worried if I haven't backed up my photos, I will lose them all. Thank you
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome for my reply @Nadz79  😎

It may be worth contacting the support department for OneDrive to directly ask them this question too.

In my view what's the point of an online vault if one is unable to access what's saved to move it back and forth and so on ! 🙄

Maybe we're missing something in the way of settings that's hidden or awkward to find.

Our photo's are precious to us as they capture moments important in our life's.

I would say Yes take a look at Dropbox even if it's just an interim solution to save your photo's while your phone is being repaired, as a repair typically also can include a factory reset.

And or save them to a computer or standalone hard drive  !

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes