Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no WiFi calling since latest update

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:57 PM)
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
Hi, anyone else have problems since latest update? I rely on WiFi calling feature and this is not working since update.  All switched on, connected to Internet etc but WiFi calling will not work even though it is set up. Can't use phone at home without it, it's a disaster!! Tried everything to no avail.  Help! 
15 REPLIES 15
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
thank you
0 Likes
stamford67
Apprentice
Options
OK found a fix, go to apps in settings. find android system Web view and select uninstall updates. All apps now staying open
0 Likes
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou. Did all this. WiFi calling still won't work though, can't text or call, need it for work at home . Disaster
0 Likes
gfb22222
Journeyman
Options
Even samsung can't fix this...they are beginning to blame EE, who I was in contact with for hours last night checking no problem their end. Its definitely the update but samsung passing the buck and I am left with no way of phoning or texting whilst working from home....
shaunf68
Student
Options
I'm on O2 and not working for me either since update. Have tried all the above suggestions but still no luck!!!!
0 Likes
shaunf68
Student
Options

Hi, just searched the sight and someone suggested taking out the sim card and putting it back in... I did this and now working again.👍

Hope this helps 

0 Likes